Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm a big slacker

Haven't been on this blog forever, for various and assorted reasons, one being that no one ever came here besides me. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that I had not one, but TWO comments! Congratulations to Craftygoodness and Tyler and Thais, the only people who have documented proof that they've actually been here! :) Thank you for your comments- I was actually really excited to see my book on the SL County Library page, and thank you Thais, for going the extra mile and rating my book on Goodreads.

Got the good news that my second book has been picked up by my publisher! It is going to be marketed in the middle grade genre, but I hope that adults will enjoy it as well. If all goes according to plan, it should be on the shelf in November or December. I'll post more about it when it gets a little closer.

1 comment:

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Loved your novel "Spare Change"! Can't wait for your new one!:)