Monday, May 3, 2010

Winner of THE MARK!

According to our friends at www.random.org, the winner of the copy of The Mark by M.R. Bunderson is...

Fenwick Family :)

Congratulations-- email me with your address and I'll get your copy in the mail!

In other news, this dreary weather we've been having must be stopped.

It's MAY now. I'm putting my foot down.

(Okay, I realize that today is an exception, but I'm stuck inside at work and the weather forecast this morning said more rain Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, so I think I'm justified in complaining.) If I don't start seeing the sun on a semi-regular basis, I'm afraid I might just stop getting out of bed entirely.

Check in later this week for a review on Imprints by Rachel Ann Nunes.*

*Unless the weather refuses to cooperate and I take to my bed indefinitely. I have no Internet access on my laptop, so if the blog suddenly fades away, you'll know why. ;)

3 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Phooey.

Umm...I mean, congratulations to the winner.

Hrmph.

It's snowing up here at the moment. Very bizarre.

Fenwick Family said...

Thanks, so much I can't wait to read it!!!

Julianne said...

Did you get out of bed today or did the rain ruin another one for you??? I'm sick sick sick of not seeing the sun. Maybe we could send a petition to Mother Nature... think it would work???