Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday already

Didn't get a whole lot of writing done this weekend because one by one, my family all started to get the flu. I felt a little guilty, having been the one who had it first and passed it on to them, so I spent most of the weekend playing nursemaid.

Having a hard time getting started with my rewrites. Usually I find that after I look at it long enough, something just clicks. Once I get an idea about where to start, the rest of it usually falls into place without too much trouble. Hopefully this week, I'll have some extra time to start looking at it seriously.

Started watching The Golden Compass yesterday, but only got about forty five minutes into it before I gave up. Maybe it's one of those movies where you have to read the book first, but I was pretty lost.

No comments: