Just so you know, this is one of those posts where I don't really have anything super urgent to say, but I know that the longer I go without blogging, the more likely it is that I will slide into permanent blog inactivity. That being said, here's a few things I'm liking lately:
1) I'm not really a huge white chocolate fan, but I've been eating those Candy Cane Hershey's Kisses at an alarming rate. It's a good thing they only stock them seasonally.
2) Has anyone besides me ever seen Monarch of the Glen? It's sort of a Scottish soap opera that used to be on the local public television station. It's kind of cheesy but in an endearing way, and with their accents, I could probably listen to them read the phone book and not get bored.
3) Just finished The Maze Runner and it was awesome! If you like Ender's Game, don't miss this one. My only complaint is having to wait for the next book in the series to be released.
4) Speaking of good books, the next book in the Hashbrown Winters series is out; Hashbrown Winters and the Mashimoto Madness. If you haven't had a chance to check out the first one, you should-- it was imaginative and hilarious. I can't wait to pick up my copy of the next one.
5) Sarah Eden moved to Utah. Need I say more?
6) Getting really close to finishing the pudding novel.
7) The last season of LOST starts February 2nd!
Well, that's it really. I'll try to come up with something a little more earth-shattering next time. Happy New Year, everybody! :)