Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Drumroll please...

The cover for Santa Maybe is up on Amazon!!! If you're curious or excited or just bored and looking for something to kill a few minutes, go check it out! After all, Christmas is only four months away! (ducking to avoid those of you who are throwing things)

I guess it's almost time to start camping out, waiting for the UPS guy to show up with that REALLY special box... :) Maybe not quite yet. After a week or so, living out of a tent in the front yard starts to lose some of the original appeal.

7 comments:

Steph said...

Darling cover! Can't wait to read it!

M. Gray said...

What a fun cover! Makes Christmas look so rockin'! Who did your cover? Is it someone who usually creates for Cedar Fort... (I think that's your publishing house).

Melanie J said...

See? All is good! It will sell, sell, sell!

Aubrey said...

Cedar Fort has a few cover artists. Nicole Williams did my first two, and Jen Boss designed this one. They do an awesome job.

And I hope it will sell, sell, sell. I guess only time will tell, tell, tell. (The fact that I was actually giggling as I typed this should tell you how much sleep I got last night.)

Sarah M Eden said...

I'm getting ideas for that infamous Christmas shopping list I can never seem to come up with..... :)
And thanks for getting "Santa Baby" stuck in my head all day.

karenjonesgowen said...

Hooray and congratulations, Aubrey. I am awarding you the Lemonade Award. Go to my blog to view your award.

Aubrey said...

Karen-

Thank you so much! I'm truly flattered. And the reason I haven't posted the award on my blog is because I'm technologically challenged and I can't figure out how to get it there. Isn't that embarassing? I know just enough about the computer to get myself into trouble, but beyond that, it's a mystery.