Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Drumroll please...

The cover for Santa Maybe is up on Amazon!!! If you're curious or excited or just bored and looking for something to kill a few minutes, go check it out! After all, Christmas is only four months away! (ducking to avoid those of you who are throwing things)

I guess it's almost time to start camping out, waiting for the UPS guy to show up with that REALLY special box... :) Maybe not quite yet. After a week or so, living out of a tent in the front yard starts to lose some of the original appeal.

7 comments:

Steph said...

Darling cover! Can't wait to read it!

Mary Gray said...

What a fun cover! Makes Christmas look so rockin'! Who did your cover? Is it someone who usually creates for Cedar Fort... (I think that's your publishing house).

Melanie Jacobson said...

See? All is good! It will sell, sell, sell!

Aubrey said...

Cedar Fort has a few cover artists. Nicole Williams did my first two, and Jen Boss designed this one. They do an awesome job.

And I hope it will sell, sell, sell. I guess only time will tell, tell, tell. (The fact that I was actually giggling as I typed this should tell you how much sleep I got last night.)

Sarah M Eden said...

I'm getting ideas for that infamous Christmas shopping list I can never seem to come up with..... :)
And thanks for getting "Santa Baby" stuck in my head all day.

Anonymous said...

Hooray and congratulations, Aubrey. I am awarding you the Lemonade Award. Go to my blog to view your award.

Aubrey said...

Karen-

Thank you so much! I'm truly flattered. And the reason I haven't posted the award on my blog is because I'm technologically challenged and I can't figure out how to get it there. Isn't that embarassing? I know just enough about the computer to get myself into trouble, but beyond that, it's a mystery.