Thursday, September 3, 2009

My new Friday Friend :)


I was invited by the fabulous Sarah Eden to be a guest on her "I Need Friends Friday" blog. Go check it out tomorrow if you have a minute-- I think you will agree that she is HILARIOUS! And not only does she have a great sense of humor, she also taught me how to put this button on my blog. And it takes a lot of patience to teach me computer stuff. Seriously, if it's technology related, trained chimps pick things up faster. Aside from being a brilliant author, she is also a very talented artist. If nothing else, you should at least go see my personalized, signed portrait! It's definitely going on the wall of my office. (Well, it would... if I had an office.)


Thanks again, Sarah-- you're the best! And Happy Friday everybody!

4 comments:

Fenwick Family said...

Aubrey, I loved the interview that was fun! I also really like the cover of Santa Maybe. I thought it was interesting too, you can read the first ten pages of your book! That should wet the appetite of some readers! Thanks again for putting up with me for 3 hours the other day, I Had a great time!

Julianne said...

Oh my gosh Aubrey, that interview was probably the best thing I've ever read. Quite the wit aren't we? Oh I love you. We must reschedule the Ben and Jerry's adventure. Free any night this week?

Aubrey said...

You girls are great. Kristi, I would gladly have a three hour lunch with you any day! It was so fun to see you again. And Julianne, I was only half of that very funny interview. You should really check out some of Sarah Eden's books- they're awesome! I'll send you a text about our Ben and Jerry's visit. :)

Karen Jones Gowen said...

Hey Aubrey, it's Friday again! How about writing a post about your new book, did you get them in the mail, what do you think? How do you feel to hold it in your hands and are you tempted to read it again?

I can't read my books once they are published. I think it's kind of like an actor not wanting to watch themselves on film. You're just afraid you will suck so bad. Well, maybe that's just me. I'm curious about your reaction when Santa Maybe came to your house.